Cleaning Post-Renovation: The Best Way to Do it
It feels great to turn your home into an innovative renovation project. The mess left behind is certainly not something that anyone would look forward to cleaning up.
Cleaning is probably the last thing in your mind with everything else you have to think about when renovating your home. Luckily getting rid of the mess is never something to care regarding the rest!
With Cleaning Company Dubai prominent refurbishment cleaning, your property will look impeccable in no time, no matter how complicated the building work has been.
How Would You Tidy From Redevelopment of Your House?
Based on how massive your renovation was, you'll probably have to put a lot of time and effort into getting rid of powder after the development and making anything look like running smoothly in your apartment.
Luckily we have provided some specific ideas to help you deal with your comment-construction mess:
- Walls: Use a damp towel or cloth to wipe them down, unless your walls are newly painted. To get into the high corners and ceiling, you can wrap the fabric around an extension duster or a broom;
- Surfaces: clean all concrete floors and un-carpeted surfaces and use your mop to get rid of all the dirt on wood, linoleum, or tile surfaces;
- Furniture: Use your vacuum cleaner's soft brush attachment to go above your furniture, even if it hides after the restoration work.
- Lighting fixtures: dust and all light fittings clean off. Don't forget your roof fan's blades, if you have one.
- Other furniture: use a clean cloth to go over all other furniture pieces, metal, and wooden surfaces to remove any residual dust and dirt.
- Air filters: make sure your furnace filters are tested and cleaned and returned they were missing during the restoration.
How Do You Clean Your Painting House After?
After a paint job, the best way to minimize mess is to keep the whole thing nice and tidy during most of the mechanism. Read on to learn how to protect your property from accidental leaks and spatters, and if they happen, how to clean them up.
Efficacy: The more you try to reduce the spatter risks before a paint job, the less concern you will have to think about after the work done. Check out the ideas below:
- Mask or use a paint shield around woodwork, windows, and doors;
- Cover the furnishings and wall with drop towels (canvas or plastic);
- Remember not to knock the paint roller against areas that you wouldn't want to paint the same color;
- Hold nearby water and a towel for spray paint drips or acetone, and a liquid-thin paint
- Try and clean any spills and drips while they are wet.
- Do not wait too long to remove the gaffer tape to prevent scraping
- Chop Blotches and fall from screens with a razor sharpener.
- Clean latex painting on a soft cloth with some eco-friendly detergent and water.
- Wash liquid-thin paint with acetone and followed up with washing powder and hot water.
Home improvement needs a lot of work and can take up a big part of your time. And there is even more work to be done when it is over. So why do you do all of this yourself?
There's no reason you could spend your free time cleaning to visit the Dubai Cleaning Company when you could take a break?
As you entertain yourself, our professional cleaning professionals will ensure even after a particularly demanding job of painting or renovation, no spot of dust left in your home. Get your peace of mind now, and reach out to us!
It takes a lot of time and energy to prepare and to coordinate a special event. There are so many choices you need to make until the special day arrives, from selecting the location and decorations to deciding on food and drink options.
Fortunately, that you have everything you need at The Meeting place, you won't have to bother looking for a home!
Let's Get in Touch:
Hire us and get your home cleaned after renovation.