The Vital Office Cleaning Checklist!
There should always be a working environment that is clean and tidy. If your workplace is still dirty, rest assured that it will benefit from your working morale. Also, office furniture may be a host for various types of bacteria. If you're curious where these bacteria come from, think of the times at your office you've had to eat lunch or drink coffee. From these kinds of activities, the germs build up.
However, by adhering to a thorough cleaning schedule, you can easily keep your office fresh and clean. No area of your office should be left unattended by the right cleaning solution. It should stay clean and presentable, irrespective of whether it is the reception area, the lobby, or the conference room. Note, it speaks volumes about your company when you retain your office.
What Should an Office Cleaning Checklist Have?
It is necessary to have it cleaned and tested before opening doors every morning due to the regular activities that take place in an office. A daily cleaning regimen should handle the lobby, reception, and conference room because these areas are most frequently used.
The following list by Cleaning Company in Dubai should be used as your guide of cleaning to ensure that the proper standards for cleanliness are met.
- Make sure all of the office trash cans are emptied and replaced by their liners. They removed trash should be taken to the collection point specified.
- If there is a carpet in your office, it should be cleaned to prevent dirt and dust from building up.
- Dust collects in places that are not easily accessible and settle on horizontal surfaces as well. It is, therefore, essential to sand all the flat surfaces. It should not be left out files, chairs, windowsills, and all kinds of furnishings.
- Coffee rings are standard on desk surfaces and other forms of sticky substances. That's why it's imperative to use damp wiping cloths to remove the dust that accumulates every day.
- Ignoring phones is very simple. Nonetheless, most germs often use a telephone and accumulate. To keep employees safe, this can be detrimental. Dirty mobile offices have a higher number of sick-calling staff. Make sure all your office phones are washed daily.
- Hard floors and surfaces get the dirtiest when people step on them with shoes that hold all kinds of dirt every day. Such covers should be mopped with a dust mop that has been cleaned.
- Different liquids spillage easily soils the floors. This makes them messy and sticky. Humidifying with the right sanitizing solution is the best way to clean hard floor surfaces. So stop a notorious build-up, it should be achieved daily.
- Employees and those who visit your office, particularly on glass surfaces, are likely to leave fingerprints at the entrance. The entrance should be cleaned periodically, and the prints should be wiped away.
- Most offices have a glass partition. Whenever touched, the glass spots quickly. There is a need for daily spot cleaning.
An inspection to be carried out after the daily routine of cleaning to ensure that no area has been left unattended recommended by the Best Dubai Cleaning Company.
Restroom Cleaning Checklist:
- Clean towels, hand soap, and tissues should be stored at all times in the office restroom.
- The sanitary bins should be emptied, and a suitable disinfectant should be wiped.
- Make sure the mirrors are correctly washed and polished.
- In terms of sanitation, urinals and toilets are very important. Inside and out, they should be wiped and sanitized.
- To clean the toilet seats and their covers, a disinfectant should be used to ward off germs.
- The basin should be scoured and sanitized carefully. This should be completed with bright polishing.
- To avoid permanent staining, splash marks should be wiped off the walls as well as the basins.
Lunch Break Cleaning:
- Mopping the kitchen floors and the lunch break room.
- Emptying cans of trash.
- I am wiping countertops and surfaces for tables and desks.
- Clean the inside of the microwaves and refrigerators to prevent any build-up of odors and bacteria.
- Wash any of the sheets left over.
- Wash the coffee machine.
- Store on utensils, cups, serviettes.
- Ensure that the place for employees is always clean, disinfected, and inviting.
Let's Get in Touch:
A tidy office makes a good impression on clients or anyone else who might come in for work-related reasons. Besides that, you will have a comfortable working atmosphere that will boost morale. Contact us today for a consultation.